Continuing Undergraduate Student Scholarship Applications are due February 15. View complete descriptions and application information for CECS Continuing Student Scholarships on the RaiderConnect website. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to academically talented students. The online application is available via Wings Express.
College of Engineering and Computer Science Continuing Student Scholarships
- Andrew Prenger Scholarships - $1,000
- Chingfa Jang Memorial Scholarship Fund - $2,000
- Dr. Ben S. Graham Scholarship - $1,000
- Electrical Manufacturing and Coil Winding Association, Inc. Scholarship - Amount Varies
- Harry W. Moore Memorial Scholarship - Amount Varies
- John A. Becker Electric Company Scholarship - Amount Varies
- Metallurgical Solutions Scholarship - Amount Varies
- Speedway Engineering Scholarship Fund - $1,500
- The Anthony J. Cacioppo, PhD Memorial Scholarship - Amount Varies
- The Charles F. and Dorothy E. Wittlinger/Dayton View Optimist Club Endowed Scholarship - Amount Varies
- The Harold E. "Doc" Edgerton EG&G Mount Memorial Scholarship - Amount Varies
- The Heinz P. Murka Scholarship - Amount Varies
- The John H. Birden and Kenneth C. Jordan EG&G Mound Scholarship - Amount Varies
- The Lester and Delilah Buechler Scholarship - $2,500
- The Modern Industrial Plastics Mechanical and Materials Engineering Scholarship - Amount Varies
- The Mosier Scholarship - Amount Varies
- The NAECON Scholarship Fund - Amount Varies
- William F. Wahlert Memorial Fund Scholarship - Amount Varies
Scholarships are available for Engineering and Computer Science Students!
See Mr. Vince Taylor (email@example.com) in 328 Fawcett Hall if you are interested in the program. The scholarships are only awarded to students who sign up for MIL(ROTC) calss this spring.
Considerations of eligibility:
- No criminal violations
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Physically fit
- No medical limitations (must pass army medical exam)
- Must be freshman or sophomore STEM major
- Meet army height/weight specs
- Must want to be an army officer
Scholarships are for three years and cover full tution, books, and fees.